Mobilizing and appointing Mr. Dang Hoang An - Deputy MOIT to hold the position of EVN Chairman Member Council
12:32 | 21/07/2023
|Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade Dang Hoang An. (Photo: VGP)|
Mr. Dang Hoang An was born on October 16, 1965, in Hiep Hoa district, Bac Giang Province. He graduated from the University of Electrical Energy in the Czech Republic and graduated with a Master of Power System Management and a Master of Business Administration from the Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand.
Mr. Dang Hoang An has held many positions and held leadership and management positions in the Electricity industry:
- Deputy director of the National Load Dispatch Center (from 1993 to 2004).
- Head of EVN Technical Department (from 2004 to 2006).
- Deputy Director of Power Transmission Company 1 (from 2006 to 2007).
- Head of EVN Planning Department (from 2007 to 2008).
- Deputy General Director of EVN (from 2008 to 2015).
- General Director of EVN (from July 2015 to May 2018).
In May 2018, Mr. Dang Hoang An was appointed as Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade and according to Decision 868/QD-TTg dated July 19, 2023, the Prime Minister mobilized and appointed Mr. Dang Hoang An to hold the position of Chairman of the Member Council of EVN
The previous Chairman of EVN was Mr. Duong Quang Thanh. Mr. Thanh has decided to retire from May 1, 2023.