EVN digital transformation: operational efficiency improvement, better customer service
00:00 | 28/01/2023
With high determination and drastic implementation from the EVN to its member units, up to now, the digital transformation goals set out by EVN in the two years 2021-2022 have been basically completed, making an important contribution to making EVN's operations more efficient and transparent.
|Mr. Vo Quang Lam - Vice President of Vietnam Electricity on behalf of EVN receiving Award for Excellent Digital Transformation Enterprise in 2022|
In the field of construction investment, EVN and its member units have applied surveying technologies, 3D design, BIM; Applied digital signatures in project management such as electronic project records, and electronic construction diaries...
In production and business activities, 98% of the main equipment, corresponding to 1.9 million records of the power plant and the power grid, have been updated in the PMIS software equipment database; 100% of 110kV substations and 84% of 220kV substations operate in unmanned and remote control mode; application of artificial intelligence (AI) in processing technology, image recognition and field application in line operation management; IoT application in the operation and repair of power plants; Repair application without power cut (hotline), thereby improving labor productivity, reliability of power supply, reducing power loss, ensuring publicity and transparency in operations.
Better customer service
Not only improving the efficiency of production and business activities, but EVN's digital transformation also brings many benefits to electricity users.
Currently, EVN has put into application the remote data collection software system; measurement data management; 100% online electric service; the entire process of providing electrical services is done electronically. EVN has also connected the National Public Service Portal; connected the National Text Inter-Axis; connected the electronic invoice system of the General Department of Taxation; connected with banks, e-wallets, Mobile Money, Public Administration Centers, and Public Service Portals of provinces and cities...
Customer care activities are carried out on a multi-channel, multi-media system. Now, Vietnamese people, just need to connect to the Internet and can access all electricity services quickly, from online payment or information lookup... anywhere, anytime.
From 1 January 2022, EVN officially connected to the National Population Database through the National Public Service Portal, 5 months earlier than the Prime Minister's Decision.
Determining that digital transformation will have no end point, EVN has been continuing to build and upgrade information technology architecture and platform and set up the EVN Cloud system, with the goal of becoming a digital enterprise by 2025. In the future, EVN aims to participate in the national ecosystem; Customers and partners can participate in EVN's ecosystem according to the model of the sharing economy.
Outstanding results in EVN's digital transformation
- Performed 401,998 transactions with the National Population Database system
- Over 700,000 e-invoices are alternated through the portal connecting to the General Department of Taxation
- Announcement of 14 APIs connecting to digital platforms
- Provide 100% online electricity service equivalent to level 4 public service
- 99.67% of customers pay electricity bills without cash.
- 99.15% of electricity purchase and sale contracts are done electronically
- 98% of the main equipment, corresponding to 1.9 million records of the power plant and the power grid, have been updated in the PMIS software equipment database;
- 100% of 110kV substations and 84% of 220kV substations operate in unmanned and remote control mode
- 100% of bidding packages will be auctioned online
- For 4 consecutive years, EVN won the award "Excellent Digital Transformation Enterprise": 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022.
- In 2022, EVN was honored as "Top Industry 4.0 enterprises".
- SmartEVN products won the Sao Khue Award 2022
- The software system "ImIS 2.0 Construction Investment Management" of EVNICT won the "Vietnam Smart City Award 2022"...